Subject: High level delegation form the Republic of North Macedonia
From: "Marjan Kelemen" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>, "Rein Oidekivi - JUSTDIGI" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Marija Karaeva" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2025 13:28:01 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear M-s Liisa-Ly Pakosta,

On behalf of the Macedonian delegation, comprising the General Secretary
of the Government, the Minister of Digital Transformation, and the
Minister of Local Self-Government, we are reaching out regarding our
previous request for a meeting with you on 29 or 30 May, facilitated
through the Embassy of the Republic of North Macedonia. We have not yet
received a response to our request.
We would like to inform you that, in the meantime, the schedule for
meetings is nearly fully booked, with only a few available slots remaining
on 30 May. Given your pivotal role and expertise in the fields of
digitalization and justice, it is of utmost importance for us to hold a
meeting with you. The key topics for discussion include the “Estonia 2035”
strategy, its monitoring and implementation, and opportunities for
bilateral cooperation between our respective ministries and countries in
the areas of digital transformation.
Additionally, we would like to note that the Minister of Digital
Transformation will be participating in the upcoming e-Governance
Conference 2025. As you have already had a meeting in the past, it would
be highly valuable to discuss matters arising from both this visit and the
outcomes of the conference.
We kindly request that you consider allocating a one-hour slot on 30 May
for this meeting and inform us of your availability. Should you be unable
to accommodate our delegation, we would appreciate it if you could
nominate a suitable representative to meet with us to discuss the
aforementioned topics. We would be grateful for your response at your
earliest convenience, given the limited remaining slots.
Thank you in advance for your attention, and we look forward to the
opportunity to meet.
Best regards,
Marjan Kelemen

Marjan Kelemen

Project Monitoring associate

United Nations Development Programme

Jordan Hadzi-Konstantinov Dzinot,

 no. 23, 1000 Skopje

Mob: +389 70 634166

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

www.mk.undp.org
<https://urlsand.esvalabs.com/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mk.undp.org%2F&e=bcb9f84
b&h=1e253249&f=n&p=y>

Follow us:
<https://urlsand.esvalabs.com/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FUNDP&e=bc
b9f84b&h=148e394d&f=n&p=y>
<https://urlsand.esvalabs.com/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.twitter.com%2Fundp&e=bcb
9f84b&h=c099887b&f=n&p=y>
<https://urlsand.esvalabs.com/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fundp&e=bcb
9f84b&h=6793d7a7&f=n&p=y>